Choose Sanger ISD
The mission of Sanger ISD, a learning community, is to engage, challenge, and inspire all student through innovative learning experiences.
Sanger ISD will be an exceptional district focused on innovative learning where students are prepared to create their future in an ever-changing world.
- Pride & Tradition
- Trust & Integrity
- Faith & Community
- Exploration & Ownership
- Diversity & Uniqueness
Our district is proud to provide:
- 1:1 student technology ratio. High school students are issued MacBooks, while students in grades K-12 receive iPads.
- Post secondary success: Of 163 graduates in 2021, 90 went to college, 41 received jobs based on work in our Career and Technical Education (CTE) Programs, and 5 enlisted in the military
- Elementary campuses offer tuition based PreK, STEAM and STEM labs, and pull-out gifted and talented program
- Robust CTE Programs featuring Automotive, Welding, Cosmetology, Culinary Arts, Agriculture, HVAC, Audio/Visual Production, Firefighter Academy, Health Sciences, Robotics, Fashion Design, and more!
- Dual Credit College Courses
- Advanced Placement Course
- Award Winning Fine Arts and Athletic Programs