Health Services » Diabetes


In order to best care for students with diabetes, parents/guardians should contact the campus nurse to insure an individualized health plan is put in place for the student. Parents/guardians can also submit their own individualized health plan from their physician to the campus nurse.
Any medications needed to fulfill physicians directives should be submitted to the campus nurse for review and proper storage. The medication authorization form is below. 
Please note, the medication self-carry authorization form is below.  This form must be completed to allow the student to carry their diabetic medications and supplies with them at all times.
Please contact the nurse, Julie Gregory BSN, RN. with any questions at 940-458-7497, or [email protected]