Health Services » Asthma


In order to best care for students with a known history of asthma, parents/guardians can have the Student Asthma Action Card found below completed by their child's physician and returned to the campus nurse.  Parents/guardians can also submit their own individualized health plan from their physician to their campus nurse. 
Any medications needed to fulfill physicians directives should be submitted to the campus nurse for review and proper storage. The medication authorization form is below. 
Please note, the medication self-carry authorization form is below.  This is needed for the student to carry their inhaler with them at all times.
Please contact the nurse, Julie Gregory BSN, RN. with any questions at 940-458-7497, or [email protected]