- Regular library hours are 8:00 AM-4:00 PM daily.
- With teacher permission, students may use the library any time of day. Please see your teacher for a pass to the library.
- Library materials are due in three weeks, and may be renewed for another three weeks if it is not on hold for another student. You may check out 2 books and/or 4 graphic novels.
- Items turned in after the three week checkout period are considered late and are subject to a fine of 10 cents per day overdue. Please see Mrs. Wilson-Jensen if you were absent the day your book was due.
- Students are responsible for damaged or lost items. Please take care of your books!
- Students are not allowed to checkout any books if their fines exceed 50 cents or if their fine is more than one month old. Once your fine is paid, you may resume normal checkout.
Visiting the Library at Lunch
Students will be allowed to visit the library at lunch after they have eaten. There will be no food in the library. You may bring a bottle of water. Some C lunches it may be closed. So please check before you go to lunch.
Visiting the Library After School
The library is open daily after school until 4:00. Students are welcome to stay in the library to use computers, checkout, or read until 4:00 PM.